Thursday, April 26, 2007

Faces









Last night I propped Grace up on my knees and enjoyed her blossoming personality! In fact, she was such a cutie-pie that I just had to grab the camera. I held it over my head and snapped away, hoping to catch some of her many faces. Grace loved the camera! These are some of my favorites!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so great!
April

Mandy Sroka said...

She's so precious!

Alison said...

what a cute baby! so much personality :)

Natalie said...

She's such a cutie! I can't wait to meet her in person - are you guys still going to be around the burgh the weekend of May 19?

Anonymous said...

I've looked at these adorable pictures several times and I think the 2nd and the last are my favorite. There's something in those eyes that draw me right in and make me smile.........

Great Aunt Candy

Waiting for the next round!!