Grace is ten weeks old and loves to be up and movin'. As you can see, she's often too busy looking at the world around her to pose for the camera! Her newest accomplishments include sleeping for 9 or 10 hours at night and making spit bubbles.
I know you don't know me from a hill of beans, but my sister (Alison) showed me your site, and I have to say that I was bragging about your baby being the cutest thing ever to people at school the other day. She is SOOOO cute!!!! :)
5 comments:
horray for an update!! :) was it my second comment on the last entry that encouraged you to post? :) hehe
grace looks great, heather looks great, steve looks great - what a happy family!
Hahaha...I love that her latest accomplishments include "making spit bubbles." She's still a cutie!
Cute haircut by the way :)
Sleeping 9 to 10 hours at night?!? That's wonderful :):):):):)
You look beautiful, Heather Grace, and I can't wait to see you on SATURDAY!!!
Love you so much,
Betsy
Yeah for spitting! The pictures look great and so do you all. Glad to see you're getting sleep! See you later!
Hi Heather,
I know you don't know me from a hill of beans, but my sister (Alison) showed me your site, and I have to say that I was bragging about your baby being the cutest thing ever to people at school the other day. She is SOOOO cute!!!! :)
Laura
Post a Comment