1. Grace is spending the night at my parents' house tonight, and my dad already picked her up this morning after he got off his night shift. In other words, part of me is bored and just wants to play around with Photoshop all morning, and the other part of me is telling myself that I wouldn't be bored if I'd do some spring cleaning or something. I'll get around to it...then I'll take some pictures to show everyone what our new house looks like with all of our stuff in it... 2. ...but first, I wanted to show you one of Grace's newest tricks. She can drink using a straw! It's now her preferred method

3. I also want you all to know that my NEW WEBSITE for my budding photography business, Heather Grace Photography, is about to go LIVE! I've been meaning to do this for about 5 months now. Stay tuned, I should get it up before another 5 months passes by.

4. I never posted these great family pictures taken by my friend Mandy in November. Enjoy!


2 comments:
I love all of those pictures! Can't wait for the website to get up! See you all soon...
April
Plenty of time to clean...later;o)
Can't wait for the website debut!!
Love Mandy's pics of your adorable family!!
~Kelli
Post a Comment