Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rice Cereal Attempt #1: FAILURE

Leah is waking up hungry very, very early in the morning, so we decided to fill her belly with rice cereal before bed.  This was her first time, and she hopes it's her last:

This is not what she expected:
I kept spooning it in, so Leah tried to intercept the spoon with her little hands: 

Please make it go away, Mommy:

Now, Grace loves breakfast cereal-- Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Cracklin' Oat Bran, and Grape Nuts, to name a few.  So when she heard us mention rice cereal, Grace asked for some.  Boy did she regret that:





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa! Those pictures made me laugh so hard. Those are some expressive gals!

Anonymous said...

So funny! Now that I've had my laugh over these pictures, I can start the day cleaning the house.
Keep these coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Reminds me of Grace's face when I gave her a banana granola bar. She didn't just wipe her face after spitting it out; she scraped her tongue three or four times, too. ~ Love, Mom Mom

Betsy said...

SOOO funny :)
I'm so glad you document these precious (and hilarious) moments!

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone needs to help Grace wash that taste out by giving her some [whispering] elmo cookies...