There have been a lot of pictures of Leah Anne recently, but I have to fill another post with her sweet little face, because tomorrow she will be six months old! Time sure does fly by at warp speed the more kiddies you have running (or rolling, in Leah's case) around the house.Leah is all smiles and giggles.
She sat up for the first time by herself today. In this picture from earlier in the week she's still using the Bumbo seat. Leah is now babbling "mmmmmmaaaaaaaa" and "uhhhhhhhhhh" and shrieks when she laughs. She is more accomplished at eating rice cereal, but we still can't get her to eat more than a tablespoon at one sitting.
She sat up for the first time by herself today. In this picture from earlier in the week she's still using the Bumbo seat. Leah is now babbling "mmmmmmaaaaaaaa" and "uhhhhhhhhhh" and shrieks when she laughs. She is more accomplished at eating rice cereal, but we still can't get her to eat more than a tablespoon at one sitting. We'll be working on getting video on the blog...I know those of you who are far away would love to see Leah and Grace in action. And Heather and Steve might show up in a video every now and then, but we know who you all really log on to see! I don't blame you, they're much cuter than their parents, and I don't learn a new skill or word every week like those two!

6 comments:
WOW! She is so beautiful! Happy 6 months, Leah!
Can't believe she's six months old already! What a cutie :)
SIX MONTHS ALREADY?? These pictures are pure "sweetness"...I wish I could just reach in the screen and grab her! Can't wait for the videos. In the meantime, please keep the photos coming!!!!
love,
grandmom
Oh, I could look at this sweet face all day! She is such a blessing.
When you say that people really log on to pics/videos of two people who are cuter than the parents, are you referring to Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Matt?
unbelievably gorgeous! what a doll-face! :-) hope you and the family are doing well. miss you!
Post a Comment