Another dead stink bug. They are invading our house. I'd never seen these bugs before in my life, until this past winter when they invaded for the first time. Have you ever seen one of these bugs in action? They're really loud and not very smart-- stink bugs make a noisy buzzing sound as they fly around; then they try to land on a wall (but can't) so they fall to the ground with another loud sound. We hear them trying to land on walls and falling all the time. Sometimes, at night, they try to land on the wall right above our bed...ewwww.We find dead ones lying around all over the place. If you squish them or suck them up in a vacuum cleaner, they smell baaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Does ANYONE out there know how to get rid of these things?! I'm not sure why God created them, or what purpose they serve in the local food chain, but we want to be RID of them!-----------------
I also saw lots of azaleas. I never gave azaleas much thought until we moved into this house and I saw this sight when spring came along:
If you come to visit us and look out our back windows, you'll only see a wall of hot pink blooms. And maybe the occasional 7th grader on his lunch break, running past the window while chucking his Capri Sun into the bushes and screaming like a madman. Grace loves looking out the windows at lunch time!












5 comments:
stink bugs are pretty stupid. so stupid, i usually just scoop them up on a piece of paper and take 'em outside.
My parents have had trouble with stink bugs for the last few years. I don't think they have come up with a way to get rid of them yet. Luckily they don't sting or bite!
I was about to say that those azalea bushes were the prettiest thing I'd seen today until I saw the picture of Leah. :)
Hope you guys have a spectacular weekend!
http://www.asktheexterminator.com/Household_Pests/How_to_Get_Rid_of_Stink_Bugs.shtml
I looked it up for you :)
Laura H.
Beautiful Azalea!!! Glad you have such beauty to enjoy all around your home. ... But, LEAH takes the focus totally away from them. She has the SWEETEST little
face ever!!! Nothing compares to that.
love,
grandmom voo-pa
we have had stink bugs too....we just had to catch them and put them outside
Post a Comment