My cousin and her fiance are getting married on FRIDAY. Let's just say that 2010 will be getting off to a fabulous start:

Things are a little busy with the Deterdings...Grace and I are in the wedding, and we're catching up on all the little day to day things that were put on hold while we spent 6 days in Chattanooga visiting Steve's sister and her family. Leah is begging me to play with her and Grace is in the other room creating a Play-Doh masterpiece with Steve, so I have to stop at that and leave you with one teaser picture from our Christmas time... and I promise you that I can't wait to share what we've been up to:

2 comments:
Oh, is that the sweet new cousin? What a doll! Grace looks right at home!
Wow...how do you get such awesome pictures?!?! Can't wait to see the rest!!!
Post a Comment