Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Gus-man" and "Dip" are here!

Grace calls her cousin Gus "Gus-man" more often than not, and Leah is completely in love with her littlest cousin Kip, or "Dip"as she likes to say.  We've been enjoying spending time together during their visit; here's some photos I've taken so far:

Gus and Grace enjoyed some new footwear...


Kip is now sitting up...


















I just now realized that most of the cousin interactions have been captured on video rather than my camera, so I'll have to upload some video and take more pictures this evening when we're all together again.  

Grace and Leah have had a few firsts this week-- Leah went out in the kayaks (Grace preferred to watch from the shore) for the first time, and both girls played their first game of "catch" with their daddy and their new lacrosse fiddlesticks.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Looks like everyone is having fun! :)

Mike & Emily said...

Love the little lacrosse sticks!

Kelli said...

Look at those little LAX players:o) Great post!