Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Major Catch-Up: July '10

I got really far behind in posting pictures this summer.  Between my Project 365 posts and growing a baby, posting here was pushed further and further down the list.  And that's ok.  For a while.  Now it's time to play catch-up because I'm officially in the second trimester AS OF TODAY!  To celebrate I'm multi-tasking instead of laying on the couch!  I have rice pudding simmering on the stove and I'm posting pictures of our summer.  

Let's begin with Gus-man, my favorite nephew, and some more pictures from his visit in early July.


We celebrated Grandma Deterding's birthday:



...with my new favorite shortcake recipe.  I'm a sucker for summer shortcakes:





*** my rice pudding just boiled over.  It's taking much longer to thicken up than it's supposed to, but I'm craving rice pudding!! ***

Next up, more of our Oklahoma visit...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

hurrah for the second trimester! congrats! :)