At this morning's OB appointment I received three things:
1) the confirmation that I need to stop acting on my late-night cheesesteak sub cravings
2) my second opportunity to watch my girls as they listened to the baby's heart beat
3) a sonography request form
I just now made my sonogram appointment for 9 am on November 1, when I'll be 18 weeks + 6 days along in my pregnancy. A couple weeks ago, during the night, I woke up and decided that I DIDN'T want to find out if we're having girl #3 or boy #1. This was a big change in opinion because up to that point I was anxious to know.
I still think that I want to keep it a surprise but I still have 2 weeks to change my mind. I think Steve could go either way.
...does anyone want to go out for a cheesesteak tonight?
6 comments:
1 - yes i want a cheesesteak
2 - if you don't find out, then you have to take me with you to that appointment (even though i work that day) so i can find out for myself, BECAUSE I'M DYING TO KNOW!!!!!! :) yes, you should find out.
babies don't always cooperate for the radiologist anyway, you know.
Heather!!!!!!
How could you decide that you don't want to know??!?!?!?!
I'm shocked.
But would be dying of excitement to hear Steve's voice on the phone sometime in March/April telling me what you have!! :)
well, Grace was a surprise and it was fun. It's fun both ways. ACK!
I will join you for a cheesesteak! When I was pregnant with Bryce I must have ate 500 cheeseburgers. While we were at a New Years Eve party, I had guys calling every sub shop in the area to see if they could make me a cheeseburger sub with ketchup before they closed at 10:00 p.m. - we found one that would do it after alot of begging!
P.S. For the 3rd child - I vote to find out!!!! We are anxious to find out!
You're having another baby?
Post a Comment