She's almost one week old! I know it's hard to wait for more pictures of Avery and our adventures as a family of five for the first week...it's hard for me to wait to post them. But somewhere between late-night awake sessions and two big sisters and...well, many of you have been there before. The good news is that week one photos have been uploaded to the computer, and I even attempted a little photo shoot this morning. That is, until Grace and Leah came bounding in from the garden :) I haven't trained them as newborn session assistants yet, so we called it a day! I do have one to share, though. Enjoy her sweetness!

4 comments:
such a kissable face!!!
AWW! I think she looks like you here Heather! Yay the adventure of three has started =)
"Her Sweetness"...that's a perfect description captured in this picture! Can't wait to hold her!!!
As soon as the flu bug leaves, I'm on my way to Annapolis.
Showed this picture to all of the girls in the office - TOO CUTE!
Aunt Bec
Post a Comment