We love you and miss you and hope that your Ugandan internet provider makes it possible for you to see these birthday wishes from your nieces. Time to open up your gifts! I asked them what they wanted to say to you and included a picture of the things they made for you this morning.
From Leah, " I want to say that we have two new big girl swings,"and a picture of you:
From Grace, "Happy Birthday", and a Play-Doh cake:
From Avery, some spit:
Have a great day!
2 comments:
Leah - TWO new big girl swings?? My goodness, it sounds like it's YOUR birthday over there. I don't have a single big boy swing where I am...can I come visit some time and try out yours? I love the picture. That's exactly what I look like when I get out of bed in the morning.
Grace - That cake looks good enough to eat. Can you mail it to me so that I can eat it? Can you also make me some play-doh brownies?
Avery - Thank you for the birthday spit. Let me know when you want me to buy you cute things.
Thanks sis! Miss and love you all too.
Lori Wilson said...
Avery game me some spit the other day and it wasn't even my birthday. Hi Matt - miss you and love you!
Post a Comment