Through rain, through sleet, through dark of night...
over an entire ocean...
it boldly flew where no Grotto's Pizza balloon has flown before...
probably through flocks of Maribou storks and over rivers teeming with crocodiles...
And yesterday, it came all the way back to the arms of the little girl who lost it in the first place.
The saga has come to a happy ending! And to top it off, Uncle Matt also included some Kenyan and Ugandan jewelry for Grace and Leah:












4 comments:
Where can I get an Uncle Matt?
"Leah's Red Baloon" must be written by such creative people !!
A great story with such wonderful photos . A best seller for sure.
I LOVE that the red balloon is sitting next to Leah on the step in the last picture. Very cool Uncle Matt :)
I'm telling the girls that is not the same balloon. They need to know the truth.
Post a Comment