I'm happy to report that Avery's weight chart now shows a steep increase... all the way up to the THIRD percentile! She is 12 lbs. 14.5 oz. (up from 11 lbs. 7oz. a month ago).
She also:
Rolls from back to stomach and stomach to back (since she was 4 months old), can do the "tripod" sit for a few seconds, scoots across her crib and the floor (not sure how), attempts to crawl, repeats syllables like "mamamama" and "mumumu", is absolutely in love with her bottle (I'm jealous) and feeds it to herself, enjoys her sisters, loves attention and smiles more than any baby I've ever met, bangs and throws her toys, and just learned how to make raspberry sounds.

3 comments:
Avery is such a cutie -- like her sisters! And I'm glad she has "beefed up" to the 3rd percentile! :)
Thanks for the update on our little Avery...who is looking more and more like big sister, Grace.
What fun you must have with these precious three!!
When I first looked at this I thought, 'who is the girl in the middle?' She's getting to big, so fast! Christmas can't come soon enough.
Post a Comment