bath time!
Avery is closer to eight months at this point, but let's celebrate seven months for this post:
She is so CUTE. Her favorite thing to do is bounce in her exersaucer or on her tummy. While she bounces, she makes the same face she's making in the photo above. And she flaps her arms so fast that my camera shutter can't keep up (again, see the photo above).
Avery's bottom left tooth broke through on Monday. She's eating food twice a day and is very messy about it. As of last month, she's exclusively bottle-fed, so I'm learning what it's like to have a baby that's independent of me in that way (longer date nights, anyone? Trip to Europe? OK!)
Speaking of Steve and me leaving for Europe on Saturday, I almost cried last night when I thought about leaving my sweet little sugar pie honey bunches of a bouncing baby love-muffin. I'm going to miss kissing her cheeks and nuzzling in her little neck and having her bounce on my lap. This separation is going to take some prayer on my part and on your part! Grace and Leah? They packed their overnight bags this morning and asked when in the world they're leaving for their week of bliss at Mom Mom and Poppy's house.
Avery lights up when she sees her big sisters, and Grace and Leah are the only ones that can get a laugh out of her! She smiles at the drop of a hat, but laughing is reserved for very special and very funny big sisters.

6 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture...and all the comments concerning it.
Have a wonderful time in Scotland !! I'll give Avery extra kisses while you're gone.
love,
grandmom Voo-Pa
Avery will do GREAT next week :) and Matt and I will take good care of you and Steve, too!
I will pray for you and Steve for endurance of leaving your children . . . however, I am thrilled to have all three girls right around the corner and my only competition for attention is Mom Mom - both Mommy and Aunt April will be in Europe! Sorry, I have to take it when I can get it!
Have a wonderful time in Europe!
Aunt Bec
haha I know that the girls will be VERY well taken care of and will be...shall I say it? SPOILED :)
Yep! That is every Aunt's goal in life . . . . remember?????
Aunt Becki
the girls don't get spoiled at Mom Mom and Poppy's! They just watch sprout and paint bird houses and go to the playground with bryce and bradyn and eat oreos and pop corn and get pancakes every morning and take bubble baths every night... and no quiet time!
Post a Comment