Friday, January 20, 2012

Too many...



I think I have too many blogs... trying to update all of them in the midst of the other things going on is getting to be quite the task.  Until I figure it all out, at least you can see what we're up to day to day by following the photo-a-day project! 

Avery recently had her 9 month check-up, and she is comfortably in the 25th percentile for weight, where Deterding babies typically like to hang out.  Where momma couldn't cut it in the nourishing department, formula and solid foods have saved the day!  Her new favorite thing to do is climb over chair rails, pillows, and any toy that may be in her way.  Avery is very frustrated that she can't climb up a whole flight of stairs.

Grace and Leah have begun with ballet again.  They're in a class of 20 little 4 and 5 year olds all dressed in pink.  Leah will debut in her first-ever recital in May.




No comments: