Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Back to School 2012
I came across the idea to have a special back-to-school dinner and introduce a family theme for the school year. It turns out I was feeling motivated enough yesterday to pull a little something together! We had a candlelight dinner, lemon ice cream from the Creamery, and our theme is "Encourage one another daily..." (Hebrews 3:13). We talked about how encouraging others means "spurring one another on toward love and good deeds" and how they can do that as daughters, sisters, and classmates. Their ideas were helping with dishes, saying "good job", and sharing, so I think we're off to a good start!
Here's our preschooler. She is in Mrs. Schmidt's class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings:
Our Kindergartener. She's in Mrs. Beall's half-day class of all girls, every morning of the week:
It's just me and you three mornings a week, Avery girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Lori Wilson says..
That is just too much cuteness! And the girls looked good, too, Steve.
Post a Comment