(Jane at 1.5 weeks old)
Hello, it's me. I'm not as sleepy as I usually am, so I feel like I'm able to update the blogs:
www.heathergracephotography.com/projects
and this one, too!
Jane is three weeks old. Last night, I feel asleep after feeding her at 9. I didn't feed her at 11 like I had planned to do. She slept until 2:30 am. This is a fluke, but it left her parents feeling somewhat rested!
She is really alert during her awake times now, holding her little head up, staring at faces, and being super cute. Jane eats every 3 hours, but her nighttime feedings are still different almost every night. She does, however go right back to dreamland after middle of the night feedings, which is so very kind of her.
Grace, Leah, and Avery continue to love having her around. The requests to hold her are not as frequent as they were at the beginning, but the three of them are all very helpful to me still.
Yesterday, I went out all by myself to vote, and then I went to the Mall and ordered a Starbucks grande gingerbread latte in a Christmas cup. This mother of four really appreciated the break, thank you Steve! I love my lattes and I love coming home to my brood of girls!

1 comment:
Thanks for the update. Love reading about our little Jane!!
Post a Comment