Monday, May 4, 2015

Nine Months Old


Evelyn is on the verge of doing a lot of things:  getting her first teeth, crawling, eating pieces of foods instead of purees, saying words besides Mama and Dada, maaaaaybe supporting her weight on her feet… but she's not quite there yet!  Although she does army crawl all over the house (pushing with her right foot only) and I think she says some form of "bottle", "up", and "diaper".

She's still very happy and laughs all the time!  Eczema has popped up on her legs and arms-- she's having a bit of a rough time adjusting to solid foods, I think, so we're taking that slowly.  I rub a skin salve that I bought online all over her every night.  It's make from grass-fed beef tallow, olive oil, and essential oils.  Steve gags when he smells it, so I have "beef lotion" duty.  Hey, it helps.

New and exciting skill:  Last night Evie played Peek-a-boo with a blanket for the first time!


No comments: