Friday, July 17, 2015
Evelyn at Eleven (months)
Evie is probably our happiest baby, and at this point in her life she's our best sleeper. A double-whammy!
She loves to cuddle but now she also loves to be on the move. She can climb stairs (it still scares her a little, though) and can cruise along on her little feet if she's holding on to furniture.
When she's tired, she sucks one thumb and plays with the hair at the back of her head with the other hand. If I'm cuddling her and she's tired, or I say "night night time', she'll suck her thumb and play with MY hair. I love that.
Evie loves to give kisses. She'll pucker her lips and say "MWAH!" every time. Other loves include but are not limited to: drinking from a straw, eating anything and everything, baths, family members, crawling, and sleeping.
She does not love: being carried in a sling or baby carrier, sleeping anywhere other than her crib, being confined to a walker or exersaucer or any other mommy-saving device.
She also loves to wave, still, and now points to people and waves to get their attention. She's also beginning to repeat words that she hears! Too cute, especially coming after Miss Jane, who was a late bloomer there. Some words we're hearing: Mama, Daa, Mom Mom, night, bye, more, banana, and the "p" sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just LOVE watching Evie's every move!! Thanks, Heather for the Eleven months update.
Post a Comment