Thursday, September 28, 2006
THUMP-THUMP THUMP-THUMP
Steve and I heard our little guy or gal's heartbeat this afternoon, for the first time!
The doctor found it right away with his little doppler machine, and it sounded so strong. I'm at 14 weeks today, and the baby is now 3-4 inches "crown to rump" and weighs in at an ounce! It might be possible at this point to tell whether the baby is a boy or girl....but we're not going to find out:) although several people I know have dreamt that I give birth to a BOY-- mommy and daddy included. Interesting...
To vote for BOY or GIRL now, get your cell phone and press *328....hahaha, just kidding.
I'm feeling good, I got my cheesesteak for dinner last night:), I almost choked when I saw my weight on the scale at the doctor's office, I'm wearing some of Steve's clothes around the house, and we are eagerly awaiting the joys of the second-trimester!
Thanks so much for the continued prayers on behalf of this little miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment