Monday, October 23, 2006
What the Obstetrician Has to Say
"Looks good."
That's about all I have to go on after today's OB visit! However, I left the office with a referral for a sonogram!! FINALLY. We're so anxious to know what the baby looks like at 18 weeks...so much has changed since the last sonogram 2 months ago. Like bones, for instance. The baby now has bones! The little one weighs in at a hefty 5-6 ounces...and soon I'll be more than happy to report the exact crown-to-rump length! Furthermore, it's been said that the uterus is now the size of a cantaloupe (these fruit references in the books are cracking me up!). It's feeling like it, that's for sure. No more sleeping on the tummy. I tried jogging across a crosswalk this afternoon, and it felt a little awkward in the midsection:)
This weekend, we'll see how agile I am when I put on my dancing shoes...my husband and I will be floating around the dance floor at the wedding of two good friends, Ryan Hall and Rachel Short. I'm so excited for them! Congratulations!
It will also be a good oppourtunity to get a 4.5-month belly picture...
Before I sign off, I want to share another example of the Lord's provision: just the other day Steve brought home a big bag of baby items from a secretary at AACS! We now have some clothes, a baby carrier, and a swing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment