They say that pregnant women can be a little forgetful at times. Case in point: this morning I remembered to forego my usual glass of o.j.; I avoided fruit; I made sure to consume no sugar all day long in preparation for my glucose test at the OB's office at 1:30 pm. I made arrangements to miss work, and I even prided myself that I remembered to chill my special glucose drink....
but it turns out that my appointment was for NEXT Wednesday. Phew. I was minutes away from chugging that gross neon-orange glucose drink for no reason! Where is my mind these days? Not to mention my balance and stamina!
Week 25 is complete, and I'm almost to that elusive third trimester. I continue to enjoy kicks and twists and punches from the little one inside of me, and I even see a little quivering belly movement every now and then. I can feel it now....just in time for bedtime when mommy's trying to get to sleep:)
No comments:
Post a Comment