At this point, the baby is putting on roughly 8 oz. a week (I get to keep the other 8oz. on me!)
With each passing day comes a little more discomfort as the baby gets heavier and more invasive of my organs and ribcage! I made top headlines in the church grapevine on Sunday when I was forced to sit down during the singing to prevent a fainting spell, and then spent the whole sermon madly fanning myself with the bulletin! Everyone else complained that it was cold...
It's still so much fun to feel the hiccups and the little hands and feet when the little one is awake and active. Baby.com says:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and measures 17.2 inches from the top of his head to his heels. His skin is becoming less red and wrinkled, and while most of his bones are hardening, his skull is quite pliable and not completely joined. This will help him ease out of your relatively narrow birth canal. [that's good to hear!]
Be sure to make a guess on the Baby Poll in the previous blog entry!

No comments:
Post a Comment