Saturday, September 8, 2007

Go AACS!

Last night was Grace's first football game! We went to Broadneck High School to cheer on Annapolis Area Christian School's brand spankin' new football team as they took on Riverdale Baptist. Um, I won't bother to mention the score at half-time when we left to put Grace to bed (ouch!), but it's not all about winning anyway, right? No, it's all about showing off our little girl in her cute AACS bucket hat. We had random people taking our picture...no joke! Grace just grinned and kicked her feet faster at all the attention. Can you believe I neglected to take the camera along???


Here's the hat...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather Grace,

Am I to assume that perfect strangers have pictures of Grace in her AACS bucket hat and we, her family, do NOT?!

As I read I had to keep myself from skipping the rest of your message and immediately scrolling down to see the adorable picture of Grace in her AACS bucket hat. You can imagine my disappointment when I read that you didn't take your camera!!

I believe a re-enactment is in order, complete with little AACS bucket hat!

Can I get an AMEN?!

Mandy Sroka said...

sweet hat...she looks like her Daddy with that signature bucket hat.