Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Lens


I bought a new 50 mm lens and tried it out on Grace when we visited my parents this weekend. As of this past Thursday, Grace is an offical self-supported sitter-upper! So her Pop Pop Wilson took her for her first car ride in the back yard. Jake the dog managed to sneak a curious sniff.


The lens is great! I'm looking forward to practicing with it some more this weekend during our last camping trip of the summer.

6 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

Fantastic! She looks so great in red. I love the new lens.

Alison said...

LOVE the one with her in the car with her hand held out...and a huge grin on her face :)

keep that baby wrapped up while camping this weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm feelin' her with Jake... slobbery nose! :P

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE THESE PICTURES and your stories that are with them. Please keep them coming.
Love Gr-grandma.

Anonymous said...

i think she looks like you heather in the last one...
aunt april

SAN said...

Oooooo. I want a 50mm, too. Supposedly Nikon makes one of the best on the market...the standard if you will. Curious to hear how it goes. Great pictures! Keep them coming!