Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Still Here

Is everyone still out there??

I'm here...on Steve's work laptop...

I'm still waiting for our desktop computer at home to be hooked up to the world wide web...

I miss you...

Grace is SO MUCH BIGGER than she was in my last post with pictures...

don't give up on us...

4 comments:

SAN said...

we're still here:) and faithfully checking your blog! was GREAT to hang out with you all...i miss you all already:)
amy

Betsy said...

I'm here, too :)
I miss and love and can't wait to see you and that new house of yours!

Mandy Sroka said...

Don't worry, we'll wait patiently for you... good things come...

Natalie said...

Yes of course...still here. And praying for the day you get internet again.

Also, I would like to say a certain 15 letter word here because of something Alison told me the other day, but I'll wait to talk to you...are you ever going to email me back crazy lady?!?!?