Friday, December 21, 2007

We're In!

Many boxes are unpacked, drawers are filled, it's feeling like home...
and sometime soon I'm going to have reliable internet service and I will post pictures of our new house and our big girl who is practically NINE months old already!

But first I have to unpack the linen closet, wrap one last Christmas gift, unload the dishwasher, sneak down into the cellar to throw in a load of dirty bibs (yes, I now get to do laundry in a cellar with an outside entrance...more about that topic later), get Grace up from her nap, try to find Steve's famous Christmas sweatshirt (worthy of a picture; more about that topic later), charge the camera for Deterding/Parkinson family Christmas tonight, and brush my teeth.

3 comments:

SAN said...

ahh....teeth brushing. that is awfully important (yet how often I find it does not get done until the afternoon these days!) have a great time at grandma's!! can't wait to see you all!
love, amy

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather - its been great keeping up with you and your family through your website - I will be in MD for two weeks, so let me know if you are up for a visit, I bet I could convince Maggie to make the trip down to Annapolis with me! Merry Christmas -Carrie

Natalie said...

Hi hun! I got your Christmas card - what a great picture!! I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday. Happy New Year!