Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We're Moving!

We're moving on Saturday to a 160-year-old farm house in Annapolis, right behind Annapolis Area Christian School's middle school campus. We're so thankful for God's provision of a larger home closer to the place where our social life is! The house needs some touch-ups and new paint, but we're planning on being settled in for Christmas! Here's a quick pictoral tour~



Back to packing...I'll be sure to document the move if I have a free hand to hold the camera...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather Grace!! It looks beautiful!!! I wish I could help you all move, but I'm going to be running around with 130 kiddos that day, helping at the Christmas party for the tutoring organization I joined. I'm so happy for you, though!!! I miss you and can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

The house is so charming Heather! As I looked at the pictures, I kept thinking of all the wonderful decorating possibilities and how WELL I'm sure you take advantage of those possibilities! Grace and her little brothers and sisters will LOVE that yard, so much room to run around (get tired, and take long naps)!

I can't wait to see it!

Mandy Sroka said...

Amazing! It has so much potential! Who gets the pink room?

Anonymous said...

of corse you'll have a free hand to take more pictures because I'll take the little one with me! Can't wait to see the house and you guys in two more days!

-Aunt April

Alison said...

LOVE IT!!! It has so much charm :) I can't wait to see what it looks like after you make it your home :)

Anonymous said...

would you take a look at that paint job on the exterior trim...dang - downright impressive. i thought picasso was dead, how'd you book him?

Natalie said...

Whoa! What a great place!! I'm so excited to see it in person :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Heather! I LOVE all the built-in bookcases, etc.! That looks amazing... I hope the weather is fabulous for when you move in!

Natalie said...

Ok...we've waited long enough!! How about an update? How's the new house treating you? Will Santa be able to find Grace now that she's in a new location??

Anonymous said...

Woah...someone needs to check your blog more often...me!! You live so close to us now!...we have to get together after the holidays. The place looks amazing...I love old farm houses!

Love, Kelli