Thursday, April 10, 2008

HELP! Vote NOW!!!

*Edited again to add: and the winners are-- 2, 5, 9, and 10! Thanks for the help!

*Edited to Add: Thanks for the help so far; I need more! I'm appealing to all the readers of this blog who have always remained anonymous-- now's the time to say "hi" and leave a comment! I need you. I want to meet you. I want your opinion! *

I'm particiapting in an Art Festival this weekend where I will be displaying some of my photography. It might be a good way to get some business! I've already printed 8x10 prints of my 7 favorite images, as well as several 5x7 prints-- the 10 you see below. The problem is that I only have FOUR 5x7 frames to fill for my display, and I can't narrow these down to my 4 favorites. HELP!!

Leave me a comment and tell me which are YOUR 4 favorite images. It could be for any reason-- I just need some input! Here's the catch-- I have to know by tomorrow afternoon at 3 when I leave to set up my display! HURRY! Thanks for the help-- and ask your friends, neighbors, and co-workers!


1.
2.
3.4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

11 comments:

Beverly Lynn said...

I like numbers 2, 3, and 10. I can't decide on a fourth! :0) Good luck!

Alison said...

My favorites are: 5, 7, 9, and 10

:)

Anonymous said...

My favorites are:
1. Because Grae is adorable and because he's Shane & Wendy's son (Aisquith alum)
2. Becaause Grace is adorable and who can do THAT anymore?!
5. I love the family feel this one has with the old and young hands together, like the marriage covenant passing from one faithful generation to the next. The older hand shows a love that has withstood the test of time and the younger hand the hope of a new and lasting love.
6. What can I say, he's mine and that face just makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

1 - 3 - 6 - 10 This was HARD!!!

Natalie said...

The accountant in me coming out...how about some bullet points:

2 - you definitely need one of Grace (your favorite subject) and this one is just too cute

5 - you need a black & white in one of your 4, and I like this one the best

8 or 9 - you need a family portrait (that's part of your business after all!) so either one would work, though #9 is just way too cute.

10 - shows your creativity (though a lot of other ones do as well!) i like the one of your in-laws for creativity as well.

You'll let us know which ones you decide on - right? Good luck with snagging all the new business!

Mandy Sroka said...

2, 4, 9, & 10!!!! They are all wonderful! I love the expressions you get!

Anonymous said...

Here's my vote:
All of your pictures have a once in a life time essence to them...and they all communicate to the heart...these are the ones that spoke to me
1--simplicity in black and white of a newborn
6--a fleeting moment of childhood captured for a lifetime
9--the "community" of 'cousinhood'
10--"priceless" A picture is worth a thousand words!!

mom deterding

lauren said...

Hi Heather...looks like I've visited in secrecy for the last time....You called me out! I enjoy your creativity. My favorites are: 5 (love the hands!), 7(what an adorable expression), 8(you captured the joy in this sweet family), and 10 is precious! Best wishes in your Art festival!

Elizabeth said...

i love, love, love, #'s 1,2,5, and 9.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

ring on baby's hand
hands clasping on wedding day
three kids on steps
family of four picture

Dad is bringing a total of 9 frames for 8x10s, not just 7.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

They all look great, Heather, but I'm going to vote for 2,4,5,10.

Good luck!

-Jeff