.JPG)
I came across these March 2008 pictures of Grace 'n Gus (...and Steve's sister Amy, and Steve's strong, protective left arm) when I was formatting my old D50 memory cards for the wedding I shoot tomorrow. Aren't they cute when they play together? I just love how Gus "takes 5" for a quick suck on his thumb in the second picture. They were playing a duet but Grace took over for a short solo in the middle of the piece.
I think Grace is already showing good form. I was once told by a fellow shopper at Safeway that Grace-- a few weeks old at the time-- looked destined to be a piano player due to her long, slender fingers. Maybe it's happening already...
2 comments:
Cute! I hope Grace does end up being the piano player in the family. Aunt April can pass along her books and give her some good hints. Always wanted to have the family sit around the piano and sign Christmas Carols. Will wait for Grace.
Love,
Grandmom
Wow! Cuteness. You have definitely one uped me on the blog a day...I'm gonna get on it!
Post a Comment