love Leah's big eyes and spiky hair :) Grace looks so big!!
Ha! I love the "faux" hawk! She has great hair...from one crazy-haired girl to another. And they both look precious!
Those pictures are way too cute!!! Leah grows and grows every time I see her! They are so beautiful!
Cute girls!
What beautiful little girls!
Any babies in halloween costumes on the horizon?
no, we didn't dress up for Halloween this year! Daddy was away for the evening and we're not in a neighborhood to meet trick or treaters. We just took baths and read Goodnight Moon three times:) But watch out for next year!
I love the second one. They are both looking at you like "mommy, we are busy..."
Post a Comment
8 comments:
love Leah's big eyes and spiky hair :) Grace looks so big!!
Ha! I love the "faux" hawk! She has great hair...from one crazy-haired girl to another. And they both look precious!
Those pictures are way too cute!!! Leah grows and grows every time I see her! They are so beautiful!
Cute girls!
What beautiful little girls!
Any babies in halloween costumes on the horizon?
no, we didn't dress up for Halloween this year! Daddy was away for the evening and we're not in a neighborhood to meet trick or treaters. We just took baths and read Goodnight Moon three times:) But watch out for next year!
I love the second one. They are both looking at you like "mommy, we are busy..."
Post a Comment