Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stephen

I told Steve that you (well, two of you) wanted more pictures of Steve on this blog.  So I grabbed the camera and went outside, where Steve and Grace were cleaning out the car, and he obligingly posed for me.

And because Grace happened to be there, I took a picture of her, too.


And here she is earlier in the week, daintily stepping through the muddy grass with her beloved bubbles.

Hmmm, I still need more pictures of Steve, don't I?  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Steve! Long time, no see!

Anonymous said...

BOOO!!!! Now I remember why there aren't pictures of steve on this sight - MORE PICTURES OF HEATHER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have the first picture in a wallet size?

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why this questions hasn't been asked yet: "Where are the uncles?"

Duder

Alison said...

Glad to see other Steve supporters out there ;) Good to see you Steve! :)

Now we need one of Leah and her mom!

Anonymous said...

1, tetracycline,

Anonymous said...

2, accutane problems,

Anonymous said...

2, acheter cialis,