Monday, September 29, 2008

One More

I've been playing around in Photoshop when I get a spare moment, so I thought I'd share a picture that I edited today.  It's Leah.  I took a lot of pictures of her.  Isn't she cute?  That's Steve's arm, as well.  I should take more pictures of Steve.

But you all check this blog to see the girls, don't you?  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these great pictures! Keep 'em comin. And I'll see y'all in a couple weeks!

Mandy Sroka said...

Of course we do! Is that a Pioneer woman action? It's super sweet!

Anonymous said...

MORE PICTURES OF STEVE!!!!!

The Dude

Becki Kail said...

Heather Geebie!!!! This picture is just GORGEOUS!!!!! This one pulls at the heart strings! I will definitely be getting two gift certificates for the two family members on the Kail side that are pregnant - GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!!
Love
Great Aunt Becki

Alison said...

we love the girls ~ and steve! i'm sure all readers would approve of more picture of the cute mommy too :)

Anonymous said...

I second the notion that this blog needs more glamor shots of Steve.

Anonymous said...

I would now like to third my own motion

El Duderino (if you're not into the whole brevity thing)