
In honor of our second-born, and in defiance of the rule that the first-born always has more pictures taken, I've decided to post one picture of Leah Anne a day for... however long it takes to post all the "practice portraits" I took of her over the first two weeks of her life! I've never done an infant portrait session before and welcomed the chance to practice on my own kid. Unfortunately Leah would usually wake up and start spraying...ahem, you know what I'm talking about...all over the place as soon as I got her diaper off and positioned her for the "perfect" shot. I think we have a week's worth of cute pictures, though....enjoy our little bundle of joy.
p.s. The title of the post for this picture should be "TWO Cutie Pies".
3 comments:
Yay! I get to see her every day now! This is a really good shot so I can't wait to see the rest!
How good to see such a precious picture of Leah posted the day after she got home from the hospital!!
I'm with April....seeing her EVERY day will be great.
Looking forward to the "cuties" daily.
much love,
Grandmom Wilson
Both cutie pies look adorable.
Love, Mom Mom Wilson/aka Mom
Post a Comment