Thursday, September 11, 2008

Compare

Just for fun, let's compare Grace and Leah at 3 weeks.

Pardon the poor-quality, grainy images and instead focus on how cute they both are.  And yes, it looks like every Deterding child will experience infant acne and peely skin during the first weeks of life.  Better now than later, girls!

Leah Anne is pictured on top, Grace Olivia below.


Two more.

So what do you think?  Can you tell they are sisters?  Do any features look the same to you?  Will they have to deal with the question "Are you girls twins?" for the rest of their lives, or do you predict they'll look too different?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With these pictures at the same age, and the same position....I really think they might just be mistaken for twin later on. Curious as to how Leah will look in a couple of months.
A great idea to do the side by sides. Keep them coming!
love,
grandmom

Alison said...

I think that Leah's face looks longer than Grace's. Grace's is more round....and the eyes are different...

But! even those differences are slight :)

Becki Kail said...

I think the only difference is the hair color! I said it from the first time I saw Leah - she looks just like Grace!!!!!!!

Love
Great Aunt Becki