Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sights Around Annapolis

On Sunday, Steve and I joined two other couples from our small group Bible study on a photo scavenger hunt around downtown Annapolis.  The rules were simple:  each couple submits three pictures in each of the following categories-- "trash", "hardware", and "essential things that are often overlooked".  Here are some pictures that Steve and I took (*edited to add:  not all of the pictures fit into a category!).

Celebrity sighting:  The Governor of MD's elbow as he disappears into his hybrid SUV:














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very art-gallery like! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wait, I'm confused. Which category is the top picture of Steve supposed to fall under? Is it "trash", "hardware", or "essential things that are often overlooked"?

M.D. said...

just a note - Stephen Christopher in all his laid back, oblivious glory has replaced 'gus-gus' on my desktop. The switch comes after some confusion as to how the BCS rankings really do work out