Steve, Grace and I joined his sister Amy, her husband Scott and their son Gus on a trip to the Baltimore Zoo on Friday. We didn't make it around the whole thing before the kiddies were ready to go, but highlights of the visit (for me) were the chimps and the 8 month old, 750 lb. baby elephant, Sampson. Grace's highlights were the tank of fish in the monkey house, the rocks next to the tram stop, and the white owl. And the clementine she got to eat for her snack. I didn't ask Steve what his favorite part of the trip was...if there's enough interest I'll ask him and get back to you.
*Dec. 3rd Edited to add: Steve's favorite part. "Um, probably the cheetah. When Grace and I went back to look at it, it was growling. It was pretty cool. And intimidating."
There you have it. Steve likes cheetahs. And Cheetos, too, for that matter.
4 comments:
I'd love to know what Steve's favorite part of the zoo was!
I want to know what Steve's favorite part was.
I want to know too!!
Tell us!!
Post a Comment