Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Love These Girls

I love watching Grace and Leah interact.  I think they're going to be great friends.

Yesterday I attempted to take some portraits of Leah (her official "Three Month" portrait, just one month late).  I dressed her in the same little dress my mom dressed me in back in 1984 for my Three Month Portrait at Sears.  I wasn't entirely successful; it was a struggle taking pictures of Leah while Grace was in the room!  Grace hopped in this one, so I went with it!  More pictures to follow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!
I remember the dress, and didn't it have a little matching cap?

Anonymous said...

I remember that picture too! And, yes, it did have a little bonnet.

Where has the time gone . . . . .

Anonymous said...

this picture is fantastic! Can't wait to have those two for a whole weekend!