Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Last Saturday was the third annual trip to Tridelphia Tree Farm for our family.  I reluctantly let go of the idea that a Christmas tree isn't a Christmas tree unless it's a Douglas Fir, and we settled on a white pine, which I'll admit is rather shapely and charming.  It only took 30 seconds for my husband to saw it down!  I was impressed.  Leah was asleep.  Grace was cold and couldn't move very well in all her layers, but she was a little interested:

"I'm cold and my nose is running."
Leah is strapped to me in the Baby Bjorn carrier under the blanket.  She missed the whole thing!
We got around to decorating the tree on Friday night while MomMom and Poppy Wilson were visiting.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so big with her short hair! Why is the "white" tree so much easier to cut down? Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering if she got a haircut! I like it :)