Friday, March 27, 2009

Laura and Aydah

I have a friend named Laura.

In high school, we were inseparable.  As in, we were never separated.  Well, except during math class, for a few hours at night, and during our mile run at volleyball practice (I was always waaaay far behind Laura running the mile).  But during math class we wrote notes to each other, so we were at least together in spirit.  We never did figure out how to write notes while we were sleeping or running the mile, but we would have if we could.  

It's not like that anymore.  We grew up and got hitched to boys and moved away with them. One thing we still have in common, though, is cute baby daughters, and we were all together at my house yesterday! Grace and Leah were napping for most of the visit, so Laura and I spent most of the time taking pictures of Aydah.

Laura took this one.  Look!  THERE'S A PICTURE OF HEATHER ON THIS BLOG!  Thanks, Laura!  


Here's Laura and Aydah together.  I think this is such a sweet picture.  Logan, do you read my blog?  Do you like this picture?  

More pictures of Aydah are on my photography blog.  Thanks for the visit, Abbott girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaah! Heather, that was such a sweet entry! Even though someone (I won't name names...ahem...Aydah) was a little fussy I still had a GREAT time visiting you and your girls! I sure am glad we got "hitched to boys," but I sure do miss our attached at the hip years! Thanks for the pictures and thanks for making me cry when I read your blog! I love you! Love, Laura

April said...

Baaah! I wish I was there to see the little one! She is so cute, those are great pics, too.

Aunt Candy said...

Heather's on the blog?! Where, where???

Oh, wait, those wedding rings look familiar..........Heather (said slowly, head slightly tilted and eyes somewhat squinted), are those your hands??

Aydah has the most beautiful blue eyes! Laura, have you had Aydah fitted with infant colored contacts??

Lori Wilson said...

Ah, when you NCPC high school buddies get together, it seems that the earth rotates a little smoother on its axis. Separation makes it wobble a bit. I'm glad you had some time together with your daughters.

Laura said...

Yes, Aunt Candy, she has green contacts too! ;)