
Or maybe I should title this post, "GRACE at Steve's (Very) Belated 27th Birthday Party. It looks like she was doing most of the gift-opening and candle-blowing and scene-stealing that night. I don't even think I was there, there's no photographic evidence of it. I just can't help aiming the camera at our kids!
The birthday boy received some fun tools (I'm not sure what they are or what they do), and an iPod docking station. The cake was made by his mom-- a childhood favorite and very appropriate for a February celebration!
Happy Birthday, Steve!




2 comments:
It's SO true, once the adorable little ones arrive, EVERY party is THEIR party! Plus, a party doesn't START (no matter whose party it is) until the little ones arrive! It's a law of nature, like gravity, and one I'm happy to live with!
P.S. Nice cake Patti!
Happy Belated Birthday Steve!! Looks like you had a fun party with delicious cake! Mmm!
Love from Chico,
Ashley & Nate
Post a Comment