Now Aunt Bec is ready!!!!! I used to take you to get your nails done when you were little - nails with designs (you know me and my nail artwork!), work-out class at the gym on kid's day . . . . ah, the memories! When Grace is a little bit older and her feet can reach the bottom of the pedicure chair, it's a date for "Girls Day Out for Pedicures"!!!! And Aunt April can come too!!!!
I remember painting your toe nails but you couldn't wait long enough for them to dry before running around on the carpet. You had the cutest little smudged toe nails!
9 comments:
What cute little footsies! :)
Hello to the whole family from us in CA! I love checking your blog and even your photography page. Your photos are always amazing!
Love,
Ashley & Nate
hahaaaa! I bet she does love them :) How cute.
Now Aunt Bec is ready!!!!! I used to take you to get your nails done when you were little - nails with designs (you know me and my nail artwork!), work-out class at the gym on kid's day . . . . ah, the memories! When Grace is a little bit older and her feet can reach the bottom of the pedicure chair, it's a date for "Girls Day Out for Pedicures"!!!! And Aunt April can come too!!!!
Love
Aunt Becki
HA! She's becoming quite a little lady!
I am all about having a pedicure party, Aunt Bec!!!
what's not to love? cute piggy-toes! :)
Heather,
I remember painting your toe nails but you couldn't wait long enough for them to dry before running around on the carpet. You had the cutest little smudged toe nails!
Oh I love it! Soon she will be ready for not only girls day out with her momma and her aunts but girls night IN to watch anne of green gables ;-)
Ah, Anne of Green Gables, then on to Pride & Prejudice. Thanks for the memories, Lauren.
Post a Comment