
Sunday evening, when Mom Mom and Poppy and Uncle Matt had the girls for the night, Mr. and Mrs. Deterding decided to go on a date. Date night began with a photo shoot in downtown Annapolis-- I was in need of a headshot for my website and blog, and I've been bugged for more posts including pictures of "Grace and Leah's parents", so we took the camera on a long walk together. It was fun! I would recommend it as the perfect free date.
I came out of the experience with a deeper appreciation of two things: one, Steve's great eyes. Two, how difficult it can be to pose for the camera-- it's always good for me to remember that when I'm trying to put my HGP clients at ease!
I came out of the experience with a deeper appreciation of two things: one, Steve's great eyes. Two, how difficult it can be to pose for the camera-- it's always good for me to remember that when I'm trying to put my HGP clients at ease! Wait, I thought of a third thing: I really appreciate sleepovers with grandparents!!
6 comments:
What a GEORGEOUS couple!!! No wonder you have such beautiful little girls.
Keep more of these two coming.
much love,
grandmom
Yeah! I love them! Steve did a great job too! Thanks...I can now sleep soundly that I've had a post of Mr. & Mrs. Deterding
his eyes are open!
That's one hot mama (and daddy). Hope you guys had a nice Easter!
Mr & Mrs are looking great! :)
I really don't think you do date nights often enough.
Post a Comment