reminds me of You've Got Mail. and my girlhood. nothing better than a twirling skirt on a sunny day.
I was thinking about You've Got Mail, too, Heather! I tried to explain to Steve yesterday that there are certain skirts that just make you wanna twirl!
LOVE that outfit! how fun!
I'm so glad to have a grandaughter who twirls...I think of it as a rite of passage...into the grins and giggles of childhood! Twirl on, Grace!
Thank you.Poppy
You should get that framed, just like that! So cute:)
ADORABLE... as always :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
reminds me of You've Got Mail. and my girlhood. nothing better than a twirling skirt on a sunny day.
I was thinking about You've Got Mail, too, Heather! I tried to explain to Steve yesterday that there are certain skirts that just make you wanna twirl!
LOVE that outfit! how fun!
I'm so glad to have a grandaughter who twirls...I think of it as a rite of passage...into the grins and giggles of childhood! Twirl on, Grace!
Thank you.
Poppy
You should get that framed, just like that! So cute:)
ADORABLE... as always :)
Post a Comment