Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Song. By Grace.



Do what's right, Henry!
For the King
Hallelujah!

Nemo has a family, but his grandparents...
Henry has a home
Henry has a home...

Help me do what's right
Help me
Hallelujah
Hallelu

Guess what is in this cake
It's a decoration.


Composed and Performed May 18, 2010

I overheard Grace singing to herself as she and Leah were playing yesterday.  I was at the computer, so I started taking dictation as she sang.  I thought you all would like to see what her little mind came up with.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Will you be recording this and selling it? I would totally buy a copy :)

Mike & Emily said...

Hilarious! Love the picture too!

Aunt Candy said...

That is TOO cute! I wish I had written down Kenny's words as he played his Wiggles guitar and sang to us in the living room.

I like Natalie's idea of a CD so here's a question for Steve. Isn't there a way to record Grace's voice and upload it onto the computer and then burn a CD? Of course, the trick would be to see if Grace remembers her song. The lyrics seemed to be rather spontaneous in nature!

grandmom voo-pa said...

Love the song! Worthy of sending to "the sisters". Question...who is Henry?

Laura said...

You crack me up girl! :) Yes, I actually laughed out loud at my computer screen while reading. ~ Laura H.

ashley boom said...

So cute! What a fun little personality she has. :)