Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Happy 2011!

Many of you may have noticed that I've wrapped up my Project 365 (taking a photo every day for one year), and although I'm disappointed that I missed two days I'm really happy to have accomplished a Project 363 none the less.  Now I'm faced with having to decide what sort of photo project to begin in 2011-- I don't feel like I can stop!  Especially with our third kiddie, who is bound to be adorable, arriving and growing during this new year.  I plan on revealing my new project this Saturday, so stay tuned.

Baby and I are now in the third trimester and the nesting compulsion is in full swing around the house.  Any able-bodied man is welcome to come over and help move furniture!

We also have to wish Steve a very happy birthday and happy last year in his 20's.  We love him.


To celebrate, we had some of Steve's favorite cuisine:  we took him to Carlson's Donuts for breakfast, then went downtown to the jeweler's (that was more for me), had lunch at Subway, then feed leftover Doritos to "Mr. and Mrs. Mallard,"the ducks at City Dock.  


1 comment:

grandmom said...

HEATHER, CAN'T WAIT FOR FOR YOUR NEXT "PROJECT"!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!! WE LOVE YOU TOO.
Pop-pop and mom-mom voo-pa