Monday, July 4, 2011

They're Related

Grace Olivia, June 2007

Leah Anne, December 2008

Avery Lynn, July 2011

How about some Deterding girls to compare!  They certainly look like sisters, but after looking at these three photos of our kids at the same age (three months), I'm shocked to see that Avery isn't quite the spitting image of Grace that I've been assuming she was.  

5 comments:

Heather Nicole said...

yeah, they really have their own looks--each of them. love that dress. what a special gift to be able to put it on all your children :) yay for girls!

Wendy said...

I think Avery looks like Uncle Matt in that picture, a feminine, cute tiny Uncle Matt.

Heather D said...

Wendy, I thought I saw the same thing:)

Anonymous said...

Lori Wilson said...
She is seriously a dead-ringer for her Uncle Matt. I have a picture to prove it.

Alison said...

All this Uncle Matt talk ~ I agree...but I also think all of them are CUTIE PIES!! What 3 sweet girls you have :)