Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh my, I'm trying....

I'll have to direct you to my Project 365 {366, actually} for some bit of a Deterding family update.  I am keeping up with it, thankfully, and enjoying collecting photos of the every-day sort of things we're up to.

In most of my other spare time, I admit, I've been napping.  I am so very tired, because I am so very 12 weeks pregnant.


In the coming days and weeks, I'd love to update you with news about:
- Our surprise blessing of a new little baby, who is due on October 16th 
- Avery at the age of one year (and backtracking to talk about Avery at the age of 11 months)
- Grace at the age of five years
- Leah who is three and a half and hopefully doesn't feel too left out since she doesn't have a March birthday like the other sisters around here
- our plans for our garden, which include ditching the idea of starting from seed and "eliminating" our resident groundhog
- our trip to the zoo
- Avery's nursery, which is pretty much complete (just in time to start thinking about changing it for the next kid)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So which part of this was an April Fool's joke? (haha) ~ Your Mom