Thursday, June 28, 2012

5 Months


5 Months pregnant at the Boston Public Garden

Last week I tagged along with Steve on a business trip to the Boston area.  I think I could get used to doing things like this, and am encouraging him to take more business trips (as long as I can come too, that is).  

I'm beginning to experience hip and sciatic nerve problems again (had a rough time when pregnant with Avery), so a call to the chiropractor is now in order.  Baby 4 is very active, so much so that the doctors usually have a hard time getting a heart rate because he or she won't keep still long enough!

At 24.5 weeks, I am craving spicy food and lemonade still.  I have an aversion to salads and most vegetables, which isn't ideal.  I also have an aversion to cooking dinner, but I think I may have had that problem before, when I was only feeding 5 of us instead of 6, so I can't totally blame that on pregnancy.  Haha!

Compare 5-month baby bellies here, here, and here.




No comments: